PAN Card Correction Form PDF: It is an application form for the Income Tax Department’s ‘Request for Changes or Correction in PAN Data’ Form. This form obtain from any IT PAN Service Centers (managed by UTIITSL) or TIN-Facilitation Centers (TIN-FCs)/PAN Centers (managed by NSDL e-Gov). Or any other stationery vendor providing such forms, or it can be download from the Income Tax Department website (www.incometaxindia.gov.in) / UTIITSL website (www.utiitsl.com) / NSDL (www.tin-nsdl.com). UTI/NSDL PAN Card Correction Form PDF can download directly from the link at the bottom of this page.
PAN Correction Form PDF
|Name of Form
|Income Tax Department
|Rs. 107 for Physical Card, Rs. 72 without a physical card requirement
|Online and Offline
|Identity Proof, Address Proof & Date of Birth Proof.
|Pan Card Correction Form PDF
|UTI Retailer ID Registration
UTI / NSDL Pan Correction Form Fee
If a physical PAN Card is required: 107/- (including goods & service tax) have to be pay by the applicant. In case, the PAN card is to be dispatch outside India, then an additional dispatch charge of 910/- will have to be paid by the applicant.
If You don’t need a physical PAN Card: 72/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be pay by the applicant. PAN applicants will have to mention on the top of the application form “Physical PAN Card not required”. In such cases, an email ID will have to be mandatorily provided to receive an e-PAN Card.
How to Apply for PAN Card Correction
- Visit the official UTI/ NSDL website.
- On the left-hand side of the screen,
- Click on ‘For change/correction in PAN card click here.
- Now, click on ‘Apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card details (CSF)‘
- This will take you to a page wherein you will allow to enter details you would like to change.
- Upload the documents as requested in the form and click on ‘Submit‘.
- Your changes will then be reflect in a few days