The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Aadhaar Enrollment Center is a location where individuals can go to enroll for or update their Aadhaar, which is a 12-digit unique identifier issued by the Indian government to residents of India. The enrollment process involves providing biometric and demographic data, which is then verified by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). This service is provided as part of the government’s efforts to provide financial inclusion and access to banking services to all citizens of India.
India post Aadhaar Enrollment or Update Request Online
- Firstly, Visit India Post Aadhaar Service Apply Section
- Fill in your Name, Address, and Pin Code, then choose IPPB – Aadhaar Services.
- Then, from the list, choose as per your requirement
- UIDAI – Child (0-5 years) Aadhar Enrolment
- UIDAI – Mobile/E-Mail to Aadhar linking/update
- Then click Request OTP.
- Enter your OTP and then click Confirm Service Request
- Within one week, your reference number will be generated. Your Postman Will Contact You to Deliver IPPB Aadhaar Services
How to Track India Post Service request Status Online
- First, Go to the India post Aadhaar Service Apply Section.
- Track Your Request by clicking on it.
- Enter your Mobile number or Reference number.
- Fetch Your Service Status by clicking on Fetch.
How to Apply for IPPB Aadhaar Enrollment Center Service
- Visit an IPPB branch: Locate an IPPB branch near you and visit it to initiate the process of applying for Aadhaar services.
- Fill out the Aadhaar enrollment form: You will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, and address.
- Provide supporting documents: You will need to provide proof of identity (such as a passport or PAN card) and proof of address (such as a utility bill or bank statement).
- Provide biometric data: You will need to have your fingerprints and iris scan taken as part of the enrollment process.
- Pay the fee (if applicable): There is currently no fee for Aadhaar enrollment.
- Receive your Aadhaar card: After your enrollment is processed and verified, you will receive your Aadhaar card by post.