CSC has released Digipay Lite, a user-friendly service that can be used without a CSC ID. It offers immediate activation, KYC completion, and commission payments upon installation. Digipay Lite Login is accessible on the web or You can use by Digipay Lite Download.
Any Retailers or CSC Centers with the ID can provide all Digipay Lite services to their customers, including AEPS withdrawal, DMT (Domestic Money Transfer), cash deposit, mini statement, and more.
How To create a Digipay Lite ID
To create a Digipay Lite ID, follow these steps:
- Contact your CSC District Manager or click on the provided link to submit your information.
- Process your KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
- Your Digipay Lite ID and password will be email to you.
How To Restore Password If you Forgot
If you forget your Digipay Lite password, follow these steps:
- Open Google search on your laptop or computer.
- Type in https://agent.paycsc.in/ and press Enter.
- On the right side of the page, select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter your CSC ID in the Username field, followed by “01.”
- Click on the “Send OTP” option that appears below.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number linked to your CSC digital portal.
- After submitting the OTP, you will receive your login ID on your mobile device.
- You can now use the CSC Digipay Lite Service with flexibility.
How To Login to Digipay Lite ID
To log in to Digipay Lite ID, follow these steps:
- Open Google search on your mobile or computer.
- Type in https://paycsc.in/#/sign-in and press Enter.
- On the website, you will find the option to log in to DigiPay Lite.
- If you already have a login ID and password, enter them to log in.
- If you don’t have a login ID and password, you need to follow the process mentioned below.
- Submit your details on the provided link to request a Digipay Lite ID.
DigiPay Lite offers Service
- Cash Withdrawal: VLEs can withdraw cash for customers from their Aadhaar-linked account numbers by entering the customer’s bank name, Aadhaar Number, and completing biometric authentication.
- Balance Enquiry: VLEs can check the balance in customers’ Aadhaar-linked account numbers.
- Domestic Money Transfer (DMT): VLEs can transfer cash to beneficiary accounts. Remitters and beneficiaries are register, and a list is maintain. This service allows easy transfer of money from the remitter’s account to the beneficiary’s account.
- Mini Statement: Users can access a mini statement of their account transactions through DigiPay Lite, allowing them to track their transactions.
- AEPS Cash Deposit: Customers can deposit cash using DigiPay Lite by authenticating their Aadhaar information.
Contact the District manager for DigiPay Lite
Look for the contact information for your district or region, and use the provided phone number or email address to get in touch with the District Manager (DM) for Digipay Lite.
You can also contact the CSC support for DigiPay Lite by calling the toll-free helpline number or emailing the support team. They can provide you with further information on how to contact your District Manager or provide you with any assistance you may need.
DigiPay Lite App Download, Login, Registration Link
|DigiPay Lite App Link
|DigiPay Lite Login
|DigiPay Lite Registration
|https://agent.paycsc.in/#/sign-in [Copy Url & Paste]
|Digipay Lite App Download Link