Aadhaar Certification: Aadhaar Operator/Supervisor Exam: If you want to become an Aadhaar Operator or Aadhaar Supervisor, welcome to the Aadhaar Operator Supervisor Exam 2023. Then this is a wonderful chance for you! You may apply online for this. You need to pass a test! The essential work can then be done. where the Aadhaar Supervisor and Aadhaar Enrollment Center must be operated.
What Are the Basic requirements for the Aadhaar Operator and Supervisor Exam?
- Your Aadhaar card should be linked to your mobile number so that OTP can be captured.
- Your Aadhaar card photo should be updated within the last three months.
- You must have downloaded the Aadhaar Paperless Offline e-Kyc XML File and Share Code from UIDAI’s official website.
- Any Active Enrollment Agency has sponsored the applicant. Will register for the exam on my own!
- No certified Operators/Supervisors can be appointed directly by UIDAI or NSEIT.
- You must have an Online Payment method for paying your fees.
Aadhaar Certification [Operator/Supervisor] Education Qualifications
- Aadhaar Card
- You have a 12th-grade certification from a recognized institute.
- Graduate passes will be given priority!
- You must be perfectly knowledgeable and skilled in Computer
- You must possess a Supervisor Certificate from a recognized institute.
Age Limit for Aadhaar Operator/Supervisor Exam
You must be over the age of 18.
Application Fee For Aadhaar Operator/Supervisor Exam
- For the first time, you have to pay Rs 470 and Rs 82.
- And if you don’t pass the test the first time!
- If You re-appearing Then You will have to pay 235.41 paise for the exam.
How to Submit an application for Aadhaar Certification [Operator/ Supervisor] Exam
- Firstly, you must go to the official website of NSEIT.
- Its home page will then appear in front of you.
- Where you will see the option to Create New User, where you must select the option Upload XML File will appear in front you.
- You must upload your file by clicking. you must carefully fill out all of the information asked.
- After registering, you will be provided a login ID and password.
- You must now log in using your login id and password.
- Following that, its form will appear in front of you.
- Now you must carefully fill out all of the requested information in this form.
- Following that, you must upload all of the necessary documentation.
- After that, you must pay the fee online.
- The form must then be submitted by clicking the submit button.
- The receipt then must be printed.